View all products and tips for this occasion:
- 1 packet of smoked chicken breast
- 1 packet of bacon strips
- 1 packet of young mixed salad
- 1 dl of rucola dressing
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- Seasoned oil
- Butter and olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Smoked chicken and bacon salad with rucola dressing
Wash and dry the lettuce as needed, then fry the chicken and bacon strips until golden brown in a little butter with olive oil. Finish by adding salt and pepper to taste.
- 4 large plates;
- Mix lettuce and dressing, and divide across the plates.
- Place the warm strips on top.
- Sprinkle the plates with some of the chopped coriander and a few drops of seasoned oil.